Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Liebster Award Nomination

Okay, so this isn't a normal post I would make. However I still hope to make it enjoyable. So here goes nothing, last week a fellow blogger Kristelle Morgan (forever dreaming) nominated me for this award. I'm honored do to the fact she's helping draw more readers to my page. In other words thank you very much Kristelle! From what her blog told me is this award is for small blogs with 200 followers or less, I'm the "or less."

FOR THOSE I NOMINATE:
The Rules of Liebster Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2.Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with 100 or less followers and link them to your post
4. Create another 11 questions for them to answer in their blog
5. Notify them 

QUESTIONS FROM KRISTELLE:
1. What is your dream career/job?: This is a tough one for me because I have recently realized that I'm unsure. I'm in college right now as a journalism  and I obviously love writing. However the print journalism is dying and you have to excellent to be successful in the field. I'm not giving up on that dream however I'm making bigger. I might want to be a teacher, publish, journalist, advisement, or public relations. So I don't know what my dream career/job is all I know is I want to doing something with writing. 
2. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?: Funny someone would ask this! The first thing I do when I wake up is check my phone for text messages. Then Instagram and if I'm feeling lazy I'll check Facebook too to keep me from getting up. 
3.What is your ultimate holiday destination?: The Bahamas! Been there once and I'm dying to go back.
4.What is your all-time favorite book/genre?: All time favorite book/series is The Immortal Instruments and Flowers in the Attic
5. Describe yourself in 10 words or less: Writer. Photographer. Student. Daughter. Sister. Cousin. Lover. Optimistic. Friendly. Determined. 
6.What bands/artists do you love and what are your favorite songs bu them?: Jason Aldean is my favorite singer, he's country. My favorite song by him is "The Truth." My  favorite band is Fall Out Boy! My favorite song by them is anything they write and perform, they're the loves of my life.
7.If you could have one wish, what would it be?: To take my mom and dad to visit the family members we have lost
8. What made you want to start blogging?: Well they love of writing! I kind of talk about it in my first blog so go check that one out. 
9. If you were trapped on a deserted island, what 3 things would you take and why?: My mom, dad, and brother because I need entertainment! ;)
10.Describe your favorite food without actually using the name of it: Thin dough cooked in hot water, slimy white meat fried in a pan, and all mixed together with a white cheese sauce. With a side of green stuff chopped up and put in a bowl topped with red and yellow liquid. (Chicken Alfredo with a salad with vinegar and oil.)
11. If you could spend a day with one person (dead or alive, famous or not) who would it be, why and what would you do?; My grandpa, who passed awhile back. I would spend it with him because I want to know he knows what I'm doing. We would talk, eat breakfast and lunch at a restaurant he choose and then dinner at home with the whole family. 

MY QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINATIONS:
1) What is your favorite color? (This is a warm up question)
2) Tell us something that makes you unique?
3) Pick three people you'd have dinner with, alive or dead, famous or not, tell us who and then you can ask them any three questions what would you ask?
4) If one day you were singing while filling up your car and some guy told you he could make you famous would you do it?
5) (Warning this one is tough) Write the first line of lyrics that pop into your head right now, without thinking!
6) What was you biggest challenge in life that you over came?
7)  Do you read my blog? are you going to now? haha
8) What was your first car and if you could have it back would you?
9) Have you ever been bullied? What do you think should be done to fix this problem?
10) Whats your biggest fear and why?
11) Favorite movie and why?

MY NOMINATIONS: